Sunday, October 10, 2010

FAVO(U)RITES

So for anyone who knows me for more than five minutes would know that I'm completely obsessed with Australia, and all in this week I am in possession of two of my favorite things that I ate down under.

First of all the greatest cereal known to man, which oddly, I don't think is Australian, but I ate it down there...Weetabix. They are packaged as cereal bars that when you poor milk over fall apart in the most deliciously, slighty soggy but still crunchy way. *Apparently these are very common in U.S. grocery stores, but I am cereal blind and have only just noticed them in the Bellingham Co-op.
Also, the most amazing cookie ever to be produced, the Tim Tam. That's right, Arnott's Tim Tams. This cookie, however, has a trick to it, which only locals...or very savvy individuals know. The best way to eat this cookies is with tea, by biting off the two opposite corners and dipping one end into the tea, and using it as a straw to drink the tea. This effect melts the cookie from the inside out leaving you with melted chocolatey goodness.

NOM NOM NOM.


No comments:

Post a Comment