Sunday, December 19, 2010

ROAD TRIP TO PDX

I went down to Portland this weekend to visit family and do some tax-free shopping, I also discovered that I love Portland. I've been going there for years, but as I've aged, so has PDX's coolness factor. I took some photos of my trip tooooo....


My seestar, Kyla, in Belmont.

Laughing Planet is the best, ever. There are 6 locations within the city and each one is a twist off of the others, fresh and funky. I ordered a burrito with spinach and other veggies, and it was deliciousss.

My aunt took us out to breakfast at Gravy, on Mississippi.

I wasn't able to take a photo, but for our last dinner in Portland we went to the Irving St. Kitchen which I think is now on my list of favorite restaurants. We went all out with a cheese plate, a beet salad with truffle balsamic vinaigrette, wild salmon with lentil salad, follow by butterscotch pudding. Oh my yum!

Even the dogs in Portland are cute.

Portland, I love you.




No comments:

Post a Comment